function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vivin MathewVivin Mathew 

Google reCaptcha v2 in lightning communities

hi
I am trying to implement google recaptcha v2 for one our communities. I followed few examples provided online and was able to setup the captcha form. So internally it uses a VF page and its loaded within an iframe in the lightning component. Now the issue i am facing, is that the image gets cut off and since the scrollable property of the iframe is set to false, the image is just cut off making it unusable. Tried different css styles but couldnt manage to make it work, hence reaching out to the community to help. Thanks in advance.
User-added image
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Vivin,

Can you try putting the recaptcha part in another iframe with scrolling set to true so that you can check if the issue is with the css properties.

I found the below developer thread where in one person implemented a way to apply scrolling to the iframe.

>> https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F000000099P4IAI

In case if this was helpful in your scenario can you please clos the thread by marking this as best answer so that it can be used by others in the future and also helps in heeping our community clean.

Regards,
Anutej
Vivin MathewVivin Mathew
Hi Anutej
Thanks for your reply. I did try adding another div around the iframe but still its the same.