function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mickael Selander 3Mickael Selander 3 

Apex job, Flow/process trigger in sandbox but not production

We have two processes in sandbox and production that triggers on campaign member.

We have a apex process that creates or updates a campaign member from data in a custom objekt (YH object), this works fine and I can see that it updates the campaign member or creates but it seems to be a diffrence between our sandbox and production.

I created the same "dummy" trigger in sandbox and production that triggers if a campaign member is added or updates with campaign type = YH-antagning (Process Builder - Campaign Member Processess) and I do an import to the custom object YH-object (with checkbox set to trigger processes and flow). my process in the sandbox works fine but it won't trigger at all in production? is there a setting that maybe enable this?
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Michael,

Greetings!

Can you please double check,if the flow and process builder are in active status.If yes,I would suggest you to capture the debug logs in Sandbox and Production to see the difference between both to figure out the root cause.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Mickael,

Try to setup debug logs and see if trigger process is being invoked in production and narrow down.

Also compare the logs for working(sandbox) and non-working(production) scenerio and that should give you more information and you should be able to find the cause.

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar
Mickael Selander 3Mickael Selander 3
thx for all your tips, we found the solution.