function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jayakrishnan SalimJayakrishnan Salim 

Opportunity button override for lightning experience

I would like to know why 'Lightning experience override' option is not present in Opportunity Clone button override. I could override the New as well as Edit buttons. But in the case of Clone button, I can see only the 'Salesforce classic override option'. Can anyone throw some light on this? I have implemented lightning:actionOverride in my aura component.

Attaching the screenshot.
User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Jayakrishnan Salim
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jayakrishnan,

Greetings!

Yes,we do not have a feature to override the clone button with lightning component on any Object.So,in order to use the clone button you need to create the new button using the lightning component and remove the standard clone button from the pagelayout to achieve your requirement.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri

All Answers

ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jayakrishnan,

Greetings!

Yes,we do not have a feature to override the clone button with lightning component on any Object.So,in order to use the clone button you need to create the new button using the lightning component and remove the standard clone button from the pagelayout to achieve your requirement.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri
This was selected as the best answer
Jayakrishnan SalimJayakrishnan Salim
Thank you Shirisha.