function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Janno RipJanno Rip 

Using ORDER BY is not showing every <apex:mapmarker>

Hello,

I have a query that returns a list of accounts that are close to my "current" Account and I display them in a visualforce page in the form of a googlemap. Here is the query:

warehouses =  [
                               SELECT Id,LocateCity__c,ShippingPostalCode,ShippingState, ShippingCity,Auftragseingang_SM_letzte_24_Monate__c, Name,URL_zum_CC__c,Mitarbeiternzahl_final__c,Auftragseingangstyp__c,AD_MS_Rel_Anzahl_bez__c,Vollst_ndiger_Name__c,ShippingStreet,LocateCity__longitude__s, LocateCity__latitude__s, OwnerId,GeoLocPosition__c,Accountinhaber_Text__c,WirtschaftszweigWZ08__c,WZ_Code_ebene_2__c,AE_letzte_12_Monate__c ,anzeigendaten_de_ID_account__c,indexurl__c
                               FROM Account 
                               WHERE Letzte_gew_Opp_OneSales_in_Tagen__c <= :myTime AND DISTANCE(LocateCity__c, GEOLOCATION(:dlat,:dlon), 'km') < :decimal.valueof(myInput) AND Id != :theaccId 
                      //       ORDER BY DISTANCE(LocateCity__c, GEOLOCATION(:dlat,:dlon), 'km')          
                               LIMIT :recordLimit
                      ];
However I am having some trouble with ORDER BY.
Right now I am not using ORDER BY since it is the reason that not all markers are getting displayed:

here the result with ORDER BY:

User-added image

here the result without ORDER BY:

User-added image

In both cases we talk about 292 records, so the query is fine. It is just about displaying the right amount of mapmarkers. While doing some research I have read it might have sth to do with the fact, that the map gets "re-rendered" before the ORDER BY is done?!

In the end I would like to have the possibility to display the records in an order.

Thanks in advance.