function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Prashant Gupta 91Prashant Gupta 91 

How to add custom action to the related Contact List just like Edit, Delete, Add to Campaign

Hi
I wanted to add a Add to Contract button just like Add to Campaign button/option present next to the Related Contact List on Account Details screen. I was able to add the Action on the Contact Details screen, however not able to figure out how to add to the Related Contact List. Enclosed picRelated Contact List in Account
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Prashanth,

I found that you can create a new list button so that you can add it to the list of buttons under the realted list can you please check this once and regarding the documentation of the related list please find the link attached below:

>> http://www.infallibletechie.com/2013/05/how-to-add-custom-button-to-related.html

Please use this as reference to add button to your list and you can make changes according to your use case.

In case if this was helpful for your scenario can you please mark this as best answer so that it can be used by others in the future.

Regards,
Anutej
Prashant Gupta 91Prashant Gupta 91
Hi Anutej
Thanks for your link. However its not quite the solution I seek. The List Button places it on the Top of the Related List. I wanted in the drop menu in next to the Contact name in the related list. See screen shot enclosed. Your solution placed the List button on the top of the Related List (shown as Arrow in the screenshot). I want it in the List drop down (right after Add to Campaign - Shown as an Oval in the screen shot)
User-added image