function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jayesh Babu A VJayesh Babu A V 

display list of patients in a aura component

Hello, everybody..
I am new to Salesforce and I currently want to display the list of existing patients in a aura component using the lightning datatable. So ,there are many objects in salesforce like Account, Lead, Candidate Patient, EHR Patient etc. I couldn't find out which object represent a patient. So, my question is  which object represent a patient or which object should I choose to display? 
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jayesh,

I think there could be various kinds of patients that could be the reason why Candidate Patient, EHR Patient, etc., to check the schema of the objects you can go to set up and type schema builder to check the schema. Ideally after looking at the objects and looking at the records you would be able to find which records you would like to fetch.

Now after finding and deciding on which object records you can write a simple soql query in the controller to get the necessary records, then you can render them in a table.

I hope this was useful for your implementation and in case if this came in handy can you please choose this as best answer so that it can be used by others in the future.

Regards,
Anutej