function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Syed F RazaSyed F Raza 

Learn Visualforce

Hello!! I am curently new to learning development in Salesforce. As I understand that Visualforce is being phased out and it is being replaced by Lightning Aura and Lightning Web Components. Should I learn Visualforce or should I start with Apex and Lightning Aura? Please advise.
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Syed,

As you said you are new you can start with lightning components and slowly move on to learn lightning web components which is an improvement to the lightning components.

There are multiple advantages for lightning components over visualforce, like as it is client-side rather than server-side you can perform certain logic before sending it to the server-side. I found the below link which states the benefits of lightning components over visualforce.

>> https://www.forcetalks.com/blog/visualforce-vs-lightning-which-to-choose-and-when/

I hope you find this useful and in case if this came handy can you please choose this as best answer so that it can be used by others in the future.

Regards,
Anutej
shoaib qazishoaib qazi
TFC's best Pinoy TV website for all Pinoy tambayan shows of Pinoy channel free online. It's all about free Pinoy TV shows.
That is really awesome for all pinoy lovers to watch all Pinoy Tambayan shows on our latest pinoy channel and pinoy tv. 
pinoy tv shows
shoaib qazishoaib qazi
welcome to the philppines tv network. peoples are going onward for the looking of pinoy tv shows.
here you can get the latest episodes of pinoy tambayan pinoy lambingan, pinoy channel pinoy tv shows. 
the fantastic channel of pinoy is the Pinoy Tv Hd (https://pinoylambingantvreplay.com/)

shoaib qazishoaib qazi
If you are searching for a platform that will give you free Pinoy Tv Shows then definitely we are an ideal place to see. Watch all your favourite Pinoy TV shows online free! Pinoy Lambingan Shows that are related to Filipinos love, romance, comedy, thriller and action will be available. Our Pinoy Network will be your favorite Pinoy Tambayan channel. pinoy tv teleserye