function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dave The RaveDave The Rave 

Web-To-Case and Umbraco CMS (Contour)

Created a form in our Umbraco CMS system using Contour Forms. Idea is that when the form is submitted via our website a case is created using the web-to-case functionality.

No case records are being created at the moment and there are no error messages.

In the form all fields have been setup and their are some hidden fields to insure the OrgID and other obligatory field values go to Salesforce. The endpoint url is set and was created using the HTML generator in Salesforce.

The problem is no case records are being created? Has anyone else had this issue? or can suggest what the issue might be?
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Dave,

Have you made sure all the steps that are specified are performed such that the functionality works properly?

Can you please check once below is the article link for the set up of web to case.

>> https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=setting_up_web-to-case.htm&type=5

I hope this helps and in case if it does can you please choose this as the best answer so that it can be used by others in the future.

Regards,
Anutej
Dave The RaveDave The Rave
Hi Autej, Yes, I have followed the instruction from Salesforce as below. The Web-To-Case functionality is working. We have another form on another website (via a different CMS system) and this is working perfectly. I used the HTML web-to-case generator here as well, the only difference is that I cut and paste all of the HTML code into the CMS page. With Umbraco Contour it is not possible to do that. You just choose and endpoint url and send the orgID to Salesforce via a hidden record. Regards, David