function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sanne Kjær Sørensen 3Sanne Kjær Sørensen 3 

error id: Error ID: 74381544-965901 (688504257) error handling Process Builder script

Hi
I got this erroe when field is updated on Account. I create a Child Record when I enter date in field Website on Account. But If I change field to another website the field on Account I create a new Child Record. Then I will change the field Website on Account back to the  original  website - the I got the error DUPLICATE_VALUE. I just want some kinde og understandable Error handling. Is that possible in Process Builder  OR: if the childe record already exist, then I do not want to create the Childe record (based on the website name) - but I cannot finde the childe record "fieldnamexx__r" relation i Procces Builder on Account object.

We can't save this record because the “Account_1_1” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This error occurred when the flow tried to create records: DUPLICATE_VALUE: duplicate value found: Matching_Key__c duplicates value on record with id: a0c0Q0000025dtp. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide. Error ID: 74381544-965901 (688504257)
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sanne,

Greetings!

Seems like you have duplicate rules careted on the Child Object on which you are trying to create the record.

So,I would suggest you to check the duplicate rules to see if you have any.If yes,then please check on which field the duplicate rule has bee created so that we can check for the existing records and then create new if not found.

Also,I don't think it is possible to check the duplicates using Process builder so you will need to write an Apex class to find duplicates to proceed further.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri