function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDC pvSFDC pv 

Hi, Lead - IsConverted not working in Process builder

I have custom code written for Automatic lead conversion am invoking the class from the Process builder if Data Quality Score is 100 . In the same process builder if the below Criteria Satisfies am creating a case. 
User-added image
I have checked the option "Do you want to execute the actions only when specified changes are made to the record?"

If i include IsConverted as True in the Process builder Criteria its not creating case if i exclude that IsConverted field its creating case. Can someone tell what is the mistake here with Isconverted field.

ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi SFDC pv,

Are you getting any error email where you can check where the flow is failing? also, can try after unchecking the option ["Do you want to execute the actions only when specified changes are made to the record?"] and try replicating the issue.

Regards,
Anutej

SFDC pvSFDC pv
Hi ANutej,

I didn't get any error email also i checked in log there is no excpetion/error.I have unchecked the check box and checked its not working.
Can you once check if the condition is working alone without the rest values and also can you once check the type of the field 
SFDC pvSFDC pv
Hi ANutej,

If i have this Isconverted field alone in the criteria its not working. I tried removing only Isconverted field and have the remaining values its working. There is a problem with Isconverted field.  Is the problem because its non -exposed boolean flag field ?
Also I tried adding these criterias in Dfiferent process builder and checked still its not creating the record. This issue looks strange. 
Can you try creating a new boolean test field and check as this seems to be a field issue as you have stated in the previous comment, also, can you try checking if you have correct permissions.
SFDC pvSFDC pv
Hi Anutej, I tried that as well but no luck. As a workaround I checked if the convertedaccountId is not null instead of Isconverted boolean flag field its working.Thaks for all your help. 
Glad to help :)
BS MehraBS Mehra
Hi SFDC pv,

I'm also facing similar issue, IsConverted clause is not working in process builder but for me even convertedaccountid not null is also not working.
I have checked the option "Do you want to execute the actions only when specified changes are made to the record?"
In the debug log it is showing false|false.

I removed both the condition and tried something else to check whether PB will work et all or not (obviously it will not be a converted creteria) then in debug it shows true. Now I'm stuck how to put condition for converted ?

I'm not sure if anyone else is also facing similar issue?

BS MehraBS Mehra
Hi All,

In some other forum I found the setting which is causing this issue, in the Lead Settings you should checked "Require Validation for Converted Leads" to true then only IsConverted will work as it worked for me.

Emmanuel RuggieroEmmanuel Ruggiero
I had the same issue, process builder was working in sandbox but not in production. I had to enable Require validation for converted leads for my process to work. Thanks BS Mehra!