function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dor Lahav 6Dor Lahav 6 

Can't login to my developer account

Hi,

I'm trying to get a "forgot password" email to my SDFC account and I don't get the email.
I've tried it on incognito as well.
Also, I have 3 accounts and this is the only account I didn't get the mail for - worked on all others.

any solution that will allow me to access this account will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dor

AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Dor,

Are you facing any error?
Dor Lahav 6Dor Lahav 6

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, no error (at least one I'm aware of).

Dor

Dor you can raise a high priority case with salesforce support So that they can fix the issue from the backend.

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks.
Dor Lahav 6Dor Lahav 6
Hi Abhishek,

How can I raise a case on a developer account? could you point me out to the correct place?

Thanks,
Dor
Dor

You cannot enter a case from a dev org. 

If you have a production account you might be able to submit a ticket from there and ask for it to be turned on in your dev org. 
Dor Lahav 6Dor Lahav 6
Hi Abhishek,

But I don't have a production account - what's the proper solution here?
This developer account is very important to us, as we created an app in it which is being used by many SalesForce users.

Please advice.
Subramanyam Kamath 4Subramanyam Kamath 4
Dor, can you share your Username , I will review the login history & help you out by resetting the passwor if required.
Dor Lahav 6Dor Lahav 6
Hi Abhishek,

It's lahavdor89@gmail.com

Many thanks!
Dor
There is no User associated with this Username: lahavdor89@gmail.com . When did you last login to this account? What was the edition? 
Dor Lahav 6Dor Lahav 6
I got the signup mail on June 17. I can't find any data regarding the version. Can you look for it by a connected app? if so, which details should I provide?
Is it a patch org OR developer edition ? Please note that the org which were not active for more than an year gets deleted. 
Dor Lahav 6Dor Lahav 6
it's a developer edition, connected to my mail (dor@infinigrow.com).
I foud 2 developer account associated with your email address. I think the other one is purged due to being inactive for over a year.

dorla@infinigrow.com
dor@infinigrow.com

Dor Lahav 6Dor Lahav 6
I see. any option we can bring it back to life OR associate the app I've created on this account to one of my other accounts? I can provide the app name or client id if needed.
Dor Lahav 6Dor Lahav 6
just to clarify: I know that the app is still active, as we still use it.
Sorry, not much can be done once org is purged. 
Can you share the the org id where the app is installed (please dm me with org id). I will check if i can get the org id associated with that app. 
Dor Lahav 6Dor Lahav 6
Abhishek, I really appreciate your efforts here and I don't need the account, but I have an app that I can access only from the purged account which I need the ability to edit. Can you please associate it with my mail? Otherwise, I don't have any option to edit this app. I can provide you with the app client id and app name.
Dor Lahav 6Dor Lahav 6
the app is installed on dor@infinigrow.com account.
name: InfiniGrow Test
ID: 06P0Y0000004u9R

https://cl.ly/2844b4623976
Dor Lahav 6Dor Lahav 6

Hi, any updates on this?

Thanks.