function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
shikher jainshikher jain 

Create 2 record types (TGT and PGT) in Teacher (Contact) table and on detail page show bar as a Header containing “Record Type Value” in a bar.

SnapshotCan you please help me , how to do it?
Best Answer chosen by shikher jain
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 

Hi Shikher,

Greetings!

You can create the new section in the pagelayout which you have assigned for your records and place the VF page in which you have to display the recordType name by using the recordType.DeveloperName.

Also,use some sort of stying to fill the background color which will give you the view as you need.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri

All Answers

Hi Shikher,

Greetings!

You can create the new section in the pagelayout which you have assigned for your records and place the VF page in which you have to display the recordType name by using the recordType.DeveloperName.

Also,use some sort of stying to fill the background color which will give you the view as you need.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri

This was selected as the best answer
shikher jainshikher jain
Hi Shirisha , Thankyou for your answer and the problem has been solved. I Have one more problem in visualforce and enterprise pattern . Could you please help me to find it.
Hi Shiker,

Can you please post the new concern with the details of the issue that you are facing to assit you further on this.

Thank you!