function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ashima nidhiAshima nidhi 

A field wasn't found or isn't supported for Apex action . Calling Class Param from VisualFlow

I am calling a wrapper class fro visual Flow . Passing List of sobject type from the flow .
However on run time I am facing the below error :
A field wasn't found or isn't supported for Apex action controller_class : abc__c.sobjectType

I am using the below wrapper class for input , Is the custom object not allowed to call from visualflow:

@InvocableMethod(label = 'Invoke test')
    public static List<FlowInputsRslt> invokeTest(List<FlowOutputs> request)
    {

}
 public class FlowOutputs
    {
        @InvocableVariable
        public String Details;

@InvocableVariable
        public List<abc__c> Rec;
    }
Ashima nidhiAshima nidhi
Calling method from flow of type wrapper class with a propery of type list sobjecttype i.e List abcRec. However it fails and give the below error
A field wasn't found or isn't supported for Apex action . In flow I am passing the variable of type abc__c with Allow multiple values (collection) enabled.
If I replace the same with sobjecttype i.e List it works however in that case I am unable to deploy the same..
And get the below error : (Action) - Apex action "controller class" is missing the value for type mapping "abcRec".
Divy DubeyDivy Dubey
Hi @Ashima nidhi, 
Recently I got stuck in a similar issue although I was not using Invocablevariables or wrapper class for method parameter instead it was List<List<CustomObject__c>> , when I changed it to List<List<sObject>> it started working fine.