function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vinay pannalavinay pannala 

I have reached Salesforce Community limits with 10 custom objects. For the 11th custom object If i remove permissions to the user on the profile level and query the custom object in without sharing Apex class and show the data will it still count

I have reached Salesforce Community limits with 10 custom objects. For the 11th custom object If i remove permissions to the user on the profile level and query the custom object  in without sharing Apex class and show the data to the user will it still count as 11th custom object.
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Vinay,

Greetings!

Yes,it will count against the limit.We have an existing Idea which has been created asking for removing the limit or provide the workaround.

Idea:https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000krKtAAI

Can you please upvote the Idea and whenever there is any update from salesforce then you will be notified.

In addition to this there seems like an another way to increase the limit by reaching out to your AE which is a paid feature.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri
Som_11Som_11
Hi Shirisha, Will custom setting also will be counted against limit. For example, I am already reached to limit of 10 custom objetcs. But my I am using custom setting to fetch and show data So Custom Setting will be counted in limit?