function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Beauty Kumari 1Beauty Kumari 1 

When i am trying to access a Page with a custom profile its showing me error with this message:

When i am trying to access a Page through System admin profile the page is working as expexted but when i am trying to accesss it from a custom profile its showing me error with message as given:
An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!
Error ID: 2058225517-252634 (948403783)
Click here to return to the previous page.

Also, I have provided samePage layout to both the profile and also the custom profile has the access to object.
So, i am not getting why the error is coming.
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Kumari,

Based on the GACK ID provided i.e., 948403783 , it points to "ORA-01403: no data found" based on our logs. Can you share more details like the timestamp along with timezone of occurrence of the issue, if it is on prod/sandbox so I can advise further?

Hope this helps you. Please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful.

Thanks
Salesforce Support
I have order which is lookup with contact, so when i click on orders from Contact  page it is showing the error.
The timezone is (GMT-05:00) Central Daylight Time (America/Chicago).
Please confirm if you are referring to 
/apex/PS_View_Order_UI page on your sandbox Org.
Yes, i am referring it.

Thanks for confirming. It looks like there is some data on the VF page which is not accessible to the custom profile 00e41000001qsPp that is throwing this error message. Can you ensure that valid data is passed which is accessible for the custom profile to fix this error?

Hope this helps you. Please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful.Thanks