function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SUMAN KUMARI 70SUMAN KUMARI 70 

Search results says 0 when I am trying to search a record by a field value

My object has a field of data type text, I want my record of that object to get searched with the value of that particular field in lightning. It is working as expected in classic but as soon as I switch to lightning and search for the record with the same field value, it says no "Didn't find any match".
Please suggest me a way to fix this.

Thanks a lot for you help in advance.
Best Answer chosen by SUMAN KUMARI 70
AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Search is different between Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic

To understand what is different or not available in Lightning Experience see this help article

In Lightning Experience UI: There isn’t a "Search All" option in search results. 'Top Results' displays the most relevant records grouped by your most frequently used objects. To see results for other objects, click object names on the left side of the page, under 'Search Results.' Searchable objects are listed in the same order they appear in the navigation bar. If you don’t see an object listed under 'Search Results,' select 'Show More' to see all objects available to you, listed in alphabetical order

All Answers

AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Search is different between Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic

To understand what is different or not available in Lightning Experience see this help article

In Lightning Experience UI: There isn’t a "Search All" option in search results. 'Top Results' displays the most relevant records grouped by your most frequently used objects. To see results for other objects, click object names on the left side of the page, under 'Search Results.' Searchable objects are listed in the same order they appear in the navigation bar. If you don’t see an object listed under 'Search Results,' select 'Show More' to see all objects available to you, listed in alphabetical order

This was selected as the best answer
Smith RogerSmith Roger
Thanks for sharing this amazing information. Here you can get all information about the water softener system (https://bestwatersoftenersystem.com/best-water-test-kits/" target="_blank). I hope it's helpful for you.