+ Start a Discussion
Chris McGonigalChris McGonigal 

Pop to Flow in an Open CTI Integration

Hi, we've installed an Open CTI Integration app (Aircall) but would like to be able to screenpop an Account page based on the Dialled Number when it cannot identify the Caller.

Presumably we can somehow use the "Pop to flow" option in the Softphone Layout in Call Center, but there is nothing we can find that tells us how we can pull in any variables from the call into the Flow, so we can only create a "dumb" Screen Flow starting from zero. Ideally we want to:
- Grab the Dialled Number
- Do a Lookup on Accounts to find a Record with that Phone Number
- Screenpop that Account

Does anybody know how we can do this? Using Flow, or any other means?

Thanks!
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please feel to reach out to the accelerator team who can give you the idea of how you can implement according to your business requirement if you have the premier success plan.

Please find the details on how to request for an accelerator:https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000337601&type=1&mode=1

Otherwise, I would request you to reach out to your Account Executive If you wish to upgrade to Premier Support please contact your Account Executive.

Thanks.
David Zhu 🔥David Zhu 🔥
Hi Chris,
I am facing the same technical issue. What is you solution?  CTI app vendor told use they don't knwo how to do it. :-(

I found this and just don't know where to put the code.
https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/234922/using-flowargs-from-open-cti-searchandscreenpop

Thanks,
David
Chris McGonigalChris McGonigal
Hi David,

Unfortunately we didn't resolve this issue. We ended up going to another CTI App provider (Connex One), who were more willing to work with us to provide a more tailored solution.

It might be possible using the method in the article you mentioned, and I'm sure there must a way to do it, but I'm not sure this is possible by simply using the Softphone layout in the Call Centre configuration along with some Flow parameters. Sounds like more coding is required here.

I also never got around to reaching out to the accelerator team as suggested by Abhishek - we ended up switching providers fairly soon after the original post.

Hope you manage to find a way around it... if you do manage to do find anything else please post an update here so that I can get closure :)

Thanks!