function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mahesh NirmalMahesh Nirmal 

Not receiving the Approval Email for the Second User in Approval Matrix

Hi all, I am having an Approval matrix in which I consist of the Approver list as per the venue and sponsorship combination on the opportunity.

When I created an opportunity and submit for approval, the approvers who are the users of the salesforce, the first approver get the mail to approve the opportunity but when the 1st approver approvers the opportunity the second approver should get the mail to approve the same opportunity but it is not working. Only the first approver gets the email to approve the opportunity. I have checked the deliverability setting and it is set to "all emails".

Please help me out with this issue

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Mahesh,

Can you check Email Log in your org. 

Quick Find--> Email Log Files --->Request an Email Log.

Review below link on troubleshoot email delivery issues.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?type=1&mode=1&id=000332655

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar
Mahesh NirmalMahesh Nirmal

Hi Vinay thanks for your reply I have check the Email Logs and the mails are sending out.

If we put any real mail id to test user the approver mail is received but if we put yopmail the mail is not receiving. This happens in the case of the second approver only. The first approver got the mail even I use the Yopmail Mail id. It seems difficult for me to figure out that the problem is in SF email setting or in Yopmail.

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for confirming.

Since you have received email for first approver this might be issue with configuration.

Below are check points.

>> Can you check 'Receive Approval Request Emails' on user settings.

User-added image>> Compare profile permission for 2 users if they use different profiles.

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar