function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFUserSFUser 

One of my Users is unable to edit their own Task Information.. while updating Task info, User get error like..."insufficient access rights on object id".

One of my Users is unable to edit their own Task Information.. while updating Task info, User get error like..."insufficient access rights on object id". so, i checked all Workflows, Process Builders and Triggers but no records created in the Org under these catagories. As an Administrator i don't want to give "Modify All" access. if i give "Modify All" access to User, then User is able to Update his Task info, again if i unselect "Modify All" access to user it popup's same error. now, i didn't understand how to reslove this issue.
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sukumar,

Have you given all the permissions that are necessary for that particular user to perform those operations??

Regards,
Anutej
SFUserSFUser
Hai ANUTEJ,
all permissions are not necessary for that user..first i gave some permissions that are related to Task object but it doesn't work...so finally.. i give "Modify All" access permission to that user..then only it works..now what i doing is..when ever unselect "Modify All" (only one that permission) access to that User...he unable to update his Task information.
Thanks.

Padma Neela 3Padma Neela 3
for which object do we need to grant modify all permission?
Thanks in advance