function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Abhishek Singh 434Abhishek Singh 434 

I am creating a Process Builder to create Action Plan Record as soon as Account is Created but I am facing this error : FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION: Action Plan Template Version ID: id value of incorrect type

As per my understanding ID of Action Plan Template is correct but still Process Builder is failing, I am using Action Template ID - 0PR6g000000LBr9GAG of 18 digits which is valid.

ERROR - 

User-added image

PROCESS BUILDER - 

Process Builder
User-added imageUser-added image

Best Answer chosen by Abhishek Singh 434

This issue is resolved now, I was putting Action Plan Template ID instead of Action Plan Template Version ID :-D I think many other users also doing the same thing putting wrong ID in Process Builder.

All Answers

AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Abhishek, 

Can you create an Action Plan using the Action Plans Lightning component as a workaround?

Although the object referenced in this Known Issue is different. I believe you are running into a very similar bug. You might want to raise a case with support

Please mark this answer as best if you find this information helpful. It may help others in the future. Thank You!

Anudeep

Hi Anudeep, 

Thanks for your time, I have tried almost every possible thing as per my understanding till now, I can create Action Plan Template, able to add the tasks, and can Publish it also , I am also able to add Action Plan in related List, I tried creating Action plan on Account object manually, Its Working.

But as per the requirement I need to assign Action Plan to a newly created Account, for this automation I am building a Process Builder, which is failing due to an error mention above, I can assure ID is correct which i am using, still facing this weird issue. :-(  Its very Frustrating. 

This issue is resolved now, I was putting Action Plan Template ID instead of Action Plan Template Version ID :-D I think many other users also doing the same thing putting wrong ID in Process Builder.

This was selected as the best answer
Yash Talwar 8Yash Talwar 8

Hi,

Did anyone finally find solution to "FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION: Action Plan Template Version ID: id value of incorrect type"

I an stuck at same place. I created Action Plan template, and copied its 18 Digit ID from Address bar. Now I am unable to use this ID in Process Builder (Create Record -> Action Plan)

Please suggest how to overcome this error.

Thanks

Peter KarlssonPeter Karlsson
Hi, 

Same here...folllowing a solution

Thanks,
jchen09jchen09
Hi Abhishek,

Could you share where to find this "Action Plan Template Version ID" that is different than the 18-digit "Action Plan Template ID" ?
ChinnuChinnu
Hi All!

Use below query :SELECT Id, ActionPlanTemplateId, Name, Version FROM ActionPlanTemplateVersion

and add Id of the associated action plan name to process buliderUser-added image
jchen09jchen09
Yes, thank you Chinnu. I played around and found out a way to find the Action Plan Template Version ID without going into dev console:
  1. Create an action plan from the desired action plan template
  2. Navigate to the action plan details tab
  3. Click on the Action Plan Template lookup field. You're now on the action plan template version record
  4. Use the 18-character ID from this record's URL