function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nick VerschuerenNick Verschueren 

Error ID: 1741786242 when adding choice in flow picklist

I want to add a choice to a picklist in a screen in a flow.
This choice is made identically to other choices, except the label and value ofcourse, and I'm able to add this choice to a picklist in screen 1.

But when trying to add the choice to another picklist in another screen, SF flips, gives errors and sais I have no value...

Save your flow and refresh the page. If the problem persists, contact Salesforce Customer Support. Error ID: 1741786242.

If you're working on a screen component, check your component configuration for invalid values.
Uncaught Error: could not replace position -1 with [object Object], something went wrong throws at https://XXXXXXXX--dev.lightning.force.com/auraFW/javascript/hXQ6H-x_YQB1RZ2gyQB4Mg/aura_prod.js:21:29238
this is a choice with no issues:
User-added image

This is the choice that gives the issue, as far as I can see, nothing wrong with it as it is the same as the first one

User-added image

When Trying to add the choice to a picklist I get this:
User-added image

If I click them away and try to save I get this:
User-added image
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Nick,
Based on a similar scenario I've seen in the past for this GACK ID,the workaround was to remove the choice from the conditional visibility temporarily. They were then able to add it to the checkbox group and then they could add it back to the conditional visibility.

Can you try and see if it helps. Thanks