function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Internal PartnerInternal Partner 

Error saving record: FIELD_FILTER_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION: Value does not exist or does not match filter criteria

Hi all,

I am spending hours trying to find out which is the field or the issue cause behind the error I am getting when trying to update a custom field in the object Opportunity Product:

Error saving record: FIELD_FILTER_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION: Value does not exist or does not match filter criteria
We don't have any lookup with filter criteria on the object. On the Objects Opportunity and Product2 there are not lookup fields with filter criteria.
When trying to debug this with the debug logs, I don't get any details leading me to this error.

Does anybody know if there is a possibility to debug this with code or any possibility to find out what is going on here?

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Looks like you have a lookup filter on the field .. please cross check the lookuo filters and set the data accrodingly 

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=fields_lookup_filters_defining.htm&type=5
Internal PartnerInternal Partner
I see you haven't read my thread carefully. Nope, we don't have any lookups with filter criteria.
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
My Bad .. now quesation is if you are saying Product2 is just lookup field withput any filter  ???

DO you have any other filters .. this error may coming from the otehr fields on the screen .. please check 

I an trying to undertsiand where it went wrong