function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Adam SladeAdam Slade 

Salesforce Developers wanted in Berlin - €80,000 - Relocation

Hi Everyone :)

I am working with multiple companies that are looking for Salesforce Developers in Berlin and Munich.

One company is an award-winning E-Commerce company who are looking for mid-level and senior developers to help build a unique solution for their global management software. They provide opportunities to enhance knowledge on how to create UI components, programs and APIs using the latest platform features including lightning.

The company provides complete relocation support including accommodation, documentation, and visa sponsorship (if required).

The right candidate can earn up to €80,000 here, based on languages, seniority and experience.
If you are open to hearing more, let me know and we can connect

adam.slade@darwinrecruitment.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/adammichaelslade/ 
Anuj Kumar 29Anuj Kumar 29
Hi Adam,

I was just going throught he post. Although its very old post but I am trying to get any opportunity in future if you have any.
Kindly let me know if any opp in sfdc.
Thanks,
Anuj
PRASHANT BHARTIPRASHANT BHARTI
Hi Adam,

I would be glad to work with you and your company. Although its very old post but I am trying to get any opportunity in future if you have any.
Please let me know if you have an opportunity for me.
Thanks & Regards,
Prasahnt Bharti
Angel BaldwinAngel Baldwin
A good salary is the first thing that attracts people in relocating and moving. When I got a new job offer, the move was inevitable. It was stressful for my family, especially the children. This source helped me Moving to Florida from NYC https://expomovers.com/moving-to-florida-from-ny/ Thanks to this, I didn't have to deal with the issues of packaging and transportation, and I successfully delegated this to professionals.