function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MenteeMentee 

Pagination of a table in Lightning Design System and visualforce page

I displaying data in a table using <apex: repeat> and  Lightning Design System in a visualforce page. And using data tables.js I am paging the data. pagination numbers, instead of appearing on bottom right , horizontally. is displays vertically. Any inputs?
pagination issue with Datatables.js
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Mentee,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

May I suggest you please refer to below link with a similar discussion which might help you further. Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
MenteeMentee
Hi Nagendra 

That post is on lightning component. I am facing issue with visualforce. I saw someone suggested Lightningdart but I can not find pagination in that js.

Thanks
Mentee
rentersi rentersirentersi rentersi
Hey there! For me, the paramount goal is to craft something captivating and intriguing. I meticulously attend to every detail, as it is crucial to the final outcome. That's precisely why I often turn to sport images (https://depositphotos.com/stock-photos/sport.html) searching for high-quality elements that enhance my projects. The aesthetic appeal of everything on this website is truly inspiring, motivating me to develop fresh and impactful creations that resonate with the audience.