function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AbAb 

responseof distance server size limit exceeded

Hello,

I have "organisation wide adress" but sometimes, when users sends the email: he gets this error message.

responseof distance server
552 size limit exceeded

Thanks for advise
Best Answer chosen by Ab
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sandrine,

Greetings to you!

This is message is related with the size of the files attached to the email. The size limit for an attached file is 5 MB when attached directly to the related list. The size limit for all files attached to an email is 10 MB.

These errors mean that the size of the message, including all headers, text, and attachments, exceeds the domain's maximum per-message size limit - essentially, that your email is too big to be accepted. You should try to reduce the size of the message, or try to split the email into smaller parts and resend it.

Also, please refer to below link which might help you further.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=emailadmin_deliverability.htm&type=5

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas

All Answers

Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sandrine,

Greetings to you!

This is message is related with the size of the files attached to the email. The size limit for an attached file is 5 MB when attached directly to the related list. The size limit for all files attached to an email is 10 MB.

These errors mean that the size of the message, including all headers, text, and attachments, exceeds the domain's maximum per-message size limit - essentially, that your email is too big to be accepted. You should try to reduce the size of the message, or try to split the email into smaller parts and resend it.

Also, please refer to below link which might help you further.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=emailadmin_deliverability.htm&type=5

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
This was selected as the best answer
AbAb
Hello,

Is there a way, wecan display themessage touser,instead of the erorr code.
thank you in advance