function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rick HadricsonRick Hadricson 

Wwhat your experience with Nimble CRM is?

Hey, I was wondering what your experience with Nimble CRM is, I’ve heard lots of praise, and I’m thinking of actually switching to it. Any suggestions on how to utilize it more effieicently, or maybe some pitfalls to avoid?
Thanks in advance
Paul Sciandra 1Paul Sciandra 1
Hello, I gotta say that all of the praises are absolutely justified. It is pretty much the best CRM in the world, if you ask me! But if you want to put it through the roof – make sure that you put a couple of right integrations in place. Because  “despite how good the CRM software, the out-of-box solution will almost never be sufficient enough. Each business is unique and just a couple of differences in the approach to workflows here and there and suddenly you need a completely different IT infrastructure to sustain your growth. Customization of the CRM system is a critical factor. Many businesses would try and reconstruct their workflow to utilize certain software, which is similar to reconstructing the engine of a car, just so it can fit your new bumper.”  (Top 10 Nimble CRM Hacks & Tips by OMI (http://bit.ly/2DKGVxq)).