function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Marko TuominenMarko Tuominen 

How can I fix my developer account login?

I tried to create a developer account, but after filling the form with passwords etc. that opened from the "confirmation" e-mail, submitting it hanged. Now if I try to log in with that account, the login won't accept the password I put in previously, and I can't change the password because that just brings up a "security question" which doesn't accept the answer I set for it previously. I got back to the "confirmation" form with browser history, but filling and submitting it again didn't work either.

I've set up a different account, but as far as I know this isn't a "developer" account, since there's a link saying "My Developer Account" which takes to the login (which doesn't work). I've tried contacting some support or some such, but a number of support and/or contact related links just doesn't work and what I've managed to send hasn't been answered.
Martha VMartha V
You can sign up for another developer edition at https://developer.salesforce.com/signup just use a different user name. Maybe from there you would be able to find support for your previous edition. 
Marko TuominenMarko Tuominen
Trying to find some way to make or contact or otherwise receive support amid all the links that go in circles, logins that toss me out of the site and other such garbage, I somehoe ended up with a different account that probably isn't a developer account since there was a "My Developer Account" link under my profile and that gave a new login even though I had already logged in. The first account is still broken and doesn't accept my password or security question, while logging in with the second account moves me to a completely different site with a different domain and coming back to the salesforce page where I tried to log in, there's again a login button and the circle's complete.