function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HAYATHAYAT 

At Universal Containers, the sales managers would like Opportunities that have not been updated in the past 30 days to automatically be flagged.

At Universal Containers, the sales managers would like Opportunities that have not been updated in the past 30 days to automatically be flagged.

How should a System Administrator implement this requirement?

A.     Create a formula field to calculate the time since last update and display an image of a red flag if it meets the defined criteria.
B.     Add a formula to the default value of the Last Modified Date field to turn the text red if the record meets the criteria.
C.     Add a formula to the default value of the Opportunity name field to turn the background red if the record meets the criteria.
D.    Create a formula field to show the Last Login date of the Owner and display an alert message if it meets the defined criteria.

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Hayat,

Create a formula field to calculate the time since the last update and display an image of a red flag if it meets the defined criteria.

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Dhanush Kumar ParamanathanDhanush Kumar Paramanathan
Hi Nagendra,

I feel that is the closes answer as well. However, how do you display an image of the red flag? I have tested different things and am still unable to figure it out. 

Let me know if you know how to go about it.

Thanks,
Dhanush
Clay WaughClay Waugh
Dhanush,

This is what I found in the help file to add an image on a Formula Field:

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000007604&type=1

James FodyJames Fody
- Create a formula field to calculate the time since last update and display an image of a red flag if it meets the defined criteria
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/administrator-certification-prep-setup-and-objects/review-standard-and-custom-objects