function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kavya mareedukavya mareedu 

Error: Invalid Data. Review all error messages below to correct your data. Account Number is not numeric. y am I getting this error when am trying to edit the address.

Test Your Process
Check the Process
If everything works correctly, whenever an account has a change of address, the address change is made for everyone who works for that company. Let’s test that.
Click  to open the App Launcher. Select Contacts.
Click Recently Viewed and select the All Contacts list, then click Tim Barr.
On Tim Barr’s contact record, click Details.
On Tim Barr’s detail page, note the mailing address [1] and account name [2]. 
Click the account name, Grand Hotels & Resorts Ltd. This opens the account for Grand Hotels & Resorts Ltd.
On the Grand Hotels & Resorts Ltd. account record, click Details.
Click Edit.
Change the billing street address and click Save.
Click Related.
Scroll down to Contacts and click Tim Barr. Click Details. On his detail page, notice that his mailing address has been updated.
Best Answer chosen by kavya mareedu
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Check if you have any triggers or validation rules on accounts.I would suggest you try in new trailhead playground as this error may be due to existing configuration that you might have done for other challenges.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Check if you have any triggers or validation rules on accounts.I would suggest you try in new trailhead playground as this error may be due to existing configuration that you might have done for other challenges.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
kavya mareedukavya mareedu
I am not sure how did it got resolved, but after few attempts it took the answer and I was able to complete the trailhead. Thanks Sandhya for answering my question. Cheers!!!!!