function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mallika PadalaMallika Padala 

Need Help-Unexpected error while verifying "Restrict Login IP Ranges" challenge & reference error id: UBKSBZND

Hello,

I tried "Restrict Login IP Ranges" challenge  on my org but i got the below error. Any suggestions or help pls..

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GVUJGQSW

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UBKSBZND

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Crreate a new Trailhead org and  try to complete this challenge  . 

Refer this links 

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G0000005fAIQAY
Mallika PadalaMallika Padala
Thank you for the suggestion Raj, It worked in new org but not the other one. 

Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Some time issue come due to pre-existing configuration or code in Org. Please try in new org.
If you are still getting same error please post your configuration which you did (screen shot) and share module URL