function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kelly Wood 8Kelly Wood 8 

Enable Asset Sharing in sfdx

I am trying to revise my scratch org definition file to create an enterprise org vs. developer and am reconciling all the fallout related.  One issue I am having that I cannot find a solution for is enabling Asset Sharing in my new enterprise scratch.  I haven't had issues before changing the org type, so either dev environments have this enabled by default or there's some other issue.  Anyone have suggestions?User-added image
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
try this 

{
  "orgName": "Acme",
  "edition": "Enterprise",
  "features": ["Communities", "ServiceCloud", "Chatbot"],
  "settings": {
      "orgPreferenceSettings": {
          "networksEnabled": true,
          "s1DesktopEnabled": true,
          "s1EncryptedStoragePref2": false
      },
      "omniChannelSettings": {
          "enableOmniChannel": true
      },

"assetSettings": {
          "enableAssetSharing": true
      }
  }
}

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
You need to enable in the scratch org file.. make sure this is correct setting . i am just giving an though and i dnt tried ..  

You have to do some think like this 

"assetSettings": {
      }

Kelly Wood 8Kelly Wood 8
So I tried this, along with a few other guesses at the correct setting, it isn't supported.  Salesforce said it's a bug that will be addressed in the next release, but so far, using a preview dev org as my devHub, it doesn't look to be addressed.  My ticket with Salesforce is with the product team, but I haven't heard back yet for how to solve this.
Patrick KaiserPatrick Kaiser
Morning,

since this was one of the first links I got searching for this problem. I don't want to let it unresolved.

You were not wrong with the project-scratch-def.json, but its not assetSettings, its in the sharingSettings

"sharingSettings": {
    },