function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sashamsasham 

Record detail page and edit page for record for lightning in Visual force

Hi 
We are still classic and not in lightming experice. I need to build a record detail page and edit page  for lightning in Visualforce . 
Basically , I an trying to override view and edit with lightning component in visualforce page. 
Is it possible for using stadard lightning record detail page in visualforce or what is the best approach for this 
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Please see my comments 

You can able to use the lightning component in visualforce page by using the lightning out

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/components_visualforce.htm

You have to create a lightning components and call the from VF page 

Is it possible for using standard lightning record detail page in visualforce  
No it's not possiable 

sashamsasham

Hi. 

i am creating lightning component and then call from Vf page. But i hve issues on displaying all the fields in view action (to override View and edit button).
<force:recordData> is not supported in salesforce classic . i need to  display all the fields including look up fields in one coponent for View action and   componnet for editing all the fields for Edit button. Do you have any suggestion for that 

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
force:recordData wnt support but you need to create a complete form the begging .. like use the field set etc to configure or use UI API etc .. 

But you need to build the custom UI completely 
sashamsasham
Thanks. but Is it possible to use force:recordView for overidding view and force:recordEdit for overriding edit button 
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
You can able to use it if its lightning .. force:recordView wnt support on classic exp so it wnt work .. 

You have to create a complete custome view now