function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
entry ledentry led 

How can I open zimbra email file this not open in MS Outlook email?

How can I Open Zimbra email files? My important data save in Zimbra email file does not support in MS Outlook email. After many research, I found out the problem that TGZ creates in Zimbra email those not open in MS Outlook. How can convert Zimbra email in MS Outlook email file?
fatrin ledfatrin led
MS Outlook Email provides more option but you cannot access the Zimbra email file in MS Outlook. because TGZ file creates in  Zimbra email that you can't open in MS Outlook email. If you want to convert email file in MS Outlook then you go to third-party tool. Those tools convert the file in few minutes. If you have an important file then you can use Softaken tool that converts email file in a few minutes and without any problem. 

Visit here:  http://www.zimbra.outlookconverter.net
Charlie WilliamCharlie William
Use the TGZ to PST Converter to export emails from the mailbox file in Zimbra into PST format. This utility makes it simple to export several Zimbra TGZ files into PST format at once. Also, this program provides to convert specific Zimbra emails into PST data files by selecting an email folder. This utility can export Zimbra TGZ files in a variety of file formats in addition to PST. A free preview option to see emails before conversion, along with many other sophisticated capabilities, will be covered in the next section. Other advanced features include retaining mailbox structure and hierarchy. All Windows OS versions are compatible with this tool. This utility may be installed and used on Windows 11, 10, 8, XP, Vista, and all earlier versions. This converter utility makes sure that the data from Zimbra mailboxes is kept in its original format. You will receive emails and other components during conversion that are identical to the originals.
Read More:- https://www.sysessential.com/tgz-pst-converter/