function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Stefaan Somers 12Stefaan Somers 12 

Process builder : Warning already has active record-change processes

I try to create a process, and get the above warning.
I retrieved the following article : https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter19/release-notes/rn_forcecom_flow_design_num_processes.htm

But the one that already exists only works when records are being created, while I now have the requirement for a process that also acts when record is being edited. I presume I'm obliged to create a new one then?? 
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Stefaan,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

Basically, if you have multiple processes on the object it's not guaranteed which one would evaluate first.

As you said that the existing process works when a record is being created, and now the use case is you also want to have a process when the record is being edited.

I would suggest you please clone the existing process and change it from whenever a record is created to whenever a record is created and edited.

This should help you with the above requirement.

Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra 
Stefaan Somers 12Stefaan Somers 12
So if I understand correctly, at the end there would be 2 processes? One being triggered on creation One being triggeren on update The caveat is that we don't know which one will be triggered first. But in my case this wouldn't be a problem.
East Asia 2020East Asia 2020
Thanks it worked