function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shivram SainiShivram Saini 

lightning:container is not working with Manage package

I am getting this error when try to run the lightning component in the where i installed the package.

"domain-namespace.container.lightning.com’s server IP address could not be found".

It is working in packaging org but it is not working in the org where installed the package.

I truly appreciate your help.
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Shivram,

Greetings to you!

There is a problem on your network. I suggest you please add DNS servers 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 to Network Connections.

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
Hi Khan Anas,

Thanks for your quick response but it is not working for me. I added DNS server IP 

User-added image

Still getting this error:
User-added image

Thank
Shivram
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
do one thing ... 
  1. an open new tab and open google.com and see its working or not 
  2. if it's not working its network issue 
  3. check your network and proxy settings also 
Hi Raj,

google.com is working. I have created a React JS app opening in utility bar using lightning:container as given below sample code.

<aura:component>
<lightning:container src="{!$Resource.vendor1__resource + '/code_belonging_to_vendor1'}" onmessage="{!c.vendor1__handles}"/> <aura:component>

But i am getting below error:
User-added image

This component is working in my packaging org, but i am having this issue after installing magane package in another dev org.

Thanks
Shivram