function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Linda Nelson 4Linda Nelson 4 

Trailhead challenge errors on verify challenge results : (1) error id: IBIDSYLA and (2) error id: RJXDRZMP

I am working on a challenge on my Trailhead Playground, and when I click the verify step on the work done I get an error: 
The first time I tried to verify the challenge I got this error:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IBIDSYLA
The second time I tried to verify the challenge I got a different error:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RJXDRZMP

Your he;p will be much appreciated!

~Linda

Rishab TyagiRishab Tyagi
Hello Linda,

Please share, which trailhead challenge are you trying to complete?
Good Morning Rishab, This is the challenge I was working on: 1. Lightning Components Basics > Create and Edit Lightning Components Thank you, Linda [cid:6c91df42-eee2-4439-a346-ce949bb81fd4] Linda Nelson OAC Services, Inc. m: 805-208-3951 e: linda.nelson@oacservices.com | w: www.oacservices.com a: 1500 E. Hamilton Avenue, Suite 117, Campbell, CA 95008
Linda Nelson would like to recall the message, "(Salesforce Developers): New reply to your question.".
Hi Rishab, Please disregard my answer below from earlier this morning. I tried to recall the message. This is the correct challenge I was trying to verify: 1. 2. Prepare Your Salesforce Org for Users > Create a Unique Account List View Thank you, Linda [cid:6c91df42-eee2-4439-a346-ce949bb81fd4] Linda Nelson OAC Services, Inc. m: 805-208-3951 e: linda.nelson@oacservices.com | w: www.oacservices.com a: 1500 E. Hamilton Avenue, Suite 117, Campbell, CA 95008
Rishab TyagiRishab Tyagi
Hello Linda,

I was able to clear the trailhead without any issue. Please try again, maybe the error was there momentarily. If the error persists then you may create a new developer playground and try in that.