function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
John Borgen 3John Borgen 3 

Service Cloud Super Badge: Step 2

The step seems pretty simple, but I've got to be overlooking something. We're just ensuring cases are routed/assigned to the right queue. At first the Low Priority step was giving my trouble....but it ended up working. The strange thing is, I put it back to the way I had it orginally...left it for about 15 minutes (I got a phone call) and checked it again...boom! Now it's erroring on the High Priority cases. Says it can't find that High Priority Cases are assigned to the the "Advanced Case Orginizer" queue. The thing is...that's EXACTLY what the assignment rule is doing. I've even edded a filter for "New" status and "High" priority, just to be sure.

Should this be a workflow rule? Not an elegant solution, but I guess I'll give it try. If you've done this step...a little direction would be really appreciated.
John Borgen 3John Borgen 3
Well there you go...Typing out my question surfaced the solution...they want it to be a workflow rule. I still don't think this is the correct solution, but I'll play along. I'm going to chat with some people at Trailhead. Feedback is good, right?