function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Snehal Gaware 15Snehal Gaware 15 

i want to change case owner to a queue

Hi Team,

As we can not create lookup on queues, i have created picklist field named as assignment group where i have given all queues name.
Now i need to change case owner on case based on picklist value selection. like if assignment group is Tech support, i need to assign Tech support queue to case owner field.

Could you please suggest me how to achieve this?
Regards,
Snehal
Ramakrishna Reddy GouniRamakrishna Reddy Gouni
Group is noting but queue in salesforce.  if you need then you can create look up field (group) on case. 

i believe. a case is belongs to tech support then case automatically assing to tech support team. this is you can achieve through workflow or process builder or trigger. 

simply replace case owner id by tech support group id when case category is tech support. 
Snehal Gaware 15Snehal Gaware 15
Hi Ramakrishna,
Yes for initial assignment i am going to use workflow rule.
But when case is manually assigned to different to like L2 Support after techsupport team, for that i have created picklist field.
Amit Pande 11Amit Pande 11
Hi All,
I am working on this trailhead module - https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/omni-channel-lex/start-routing-omnichannel?trailmix_creator_id=strailhead&trailmix_slug=prepare-for-your-salesforce-service-cloud-consultant-credential (Start Routing with Omni-Channel)

Even after performing all the steps as mentioned , I am getting this error - Challenge not yet complete in User Authentication Playground
Could not find a properly routed case. Ensure that you've setup Omni-Channel correctly by following the requirements..

Currently case owner is my name.When I click on Change owner and select High-Priority Cases, under All updates I see - High-Priority Cases to Amit Pande and case owner is not getting routed to High-Priority Cases.

Can anyone check and help?

Regards,
Amit Pande