function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Manuel ParadisManuel Paradis 

Gifting campaign software

Hello, I was wondering if anybody has some suggestions for some gifting campaign software that can be easily integrated with Salesforce CRM. We at our company have seen a great effect from personalized gifts to our customers, during sales and upsales process, but we need some means of automating and simplifying it.
Thanks for your input everybody!
Paul Sciandra 1Paul Sciandra 1
Hi there, it’s funny that you ask this question. I was wondering the same a couple of months back. Have you heard of Rocket Notes? As far as personalized gifts for your customers go, this is number 1 solution that does indeed itegrat4es with Salesforce.  “The application allows you to choose from a dozen different fonts, including a handwriting style to add the personal feel to it. Add a client’s or your own corporate logo to the back of a card at no additional cost. You can also use fully custom images, Rocket notes are fully white label service, so you don’t have to worry about third-party branding and simply create one-of-a-kind personalized gifts for your clients.” I found about the software from this article (http://bit.ly/2F3eE6w)  by the company, which in fact (I guess) have developed an API for the app. And it can even be maintained through Salesforce1 Mobility.
Check it out! I’m sure you’ll be delighted.