function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
QI YUNQI YUN 

Can not pass the verification about step "Prepare Your Org" in the project "Build a Discount Approval Process"

Hi, guys

When I did the project named "Build a Discount Approval Process", I could not pass the verification of the step "Prepare Your Org". Then the information I got is "Step not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 1, Couldn’t find Allison Wheeler with the correct information. Please double check the instructions."

I knew this question probably is not very hard, but I tried to follow that step instruction 3 times, and I got the same error. So I confuse that why what I did is not correct.

Please help me or give me some suggestions about that and I appreciate for your guys help.

Thank you so much. 
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Yun,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

May I request you please double check if you are connected to the right org in which you have done the work so far. 

Usually, this happens because of a different org connected when checking the challenge.

Still, if the problem persists then I would suggest you please give a try in a new trailhead playground which should probably do the trick.

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

Muhammad Mahfuzur Rahman Khan 4Muhammad Mahfuzur Rahman Khan 4
From the dropdown select "Log into a Developer Edition" >>Launch and then try again.
Yuki TanYuki Tan
hi,i have the same problem.I edit the user-Allison Wheeler,set the First Name-Wheeler ,Last Name-Allison.contrary to first name and last name in trailhead.then I passed.you can try it.
Victor Nguyen 13Victor Nguyen 13
Hi Yuki,

I tried your suggestion but still doesnt work

JIAN DONGJIAN DONG
thanks to Yuki Tan, I did as you said, and it passed.
Sia Thripio 3731Sia Thripio 3731
Wow - thanks for the tip to switch Allison Wheeler's first and last name (Entered "Wheeler Allison" and I got it to work!).  I was stuck on this one for way too long, and I would never think to switch the first and last names! 

Fang PengFang Peng
thanks to Yuki Tan, I did as you said, and it passed too,