function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Hannah Holbrook 1Hannah Holbrook 1 

Display a PowerPoint presentation as a page in community?

I have a PowerPoint containing 15 slides. We would like to display this PowerPoint as a page on our customer community. We want the slides to show in full on the community page for the customers to click through. What would be the best way of doing this?
Syed Insha Jawaid 2Syed Insha Jawaid 2
Hi Hannah

Try creating a lightning component in which you can create a slider of images(slides of ppt).

Cheers!!!
Robert Griffin 3Robert Griffin 3
Good idea. I think that experts who prepare presentations and work with PowerPoint will be able to answer the question of how to do this. Pay attention to slidepeak.com/pitch-deck-design I ordered a presentation from them for my interview and was satisfied. The guys are real professionals in their field.
Betty LegrandBetty Legrand
I usually use the online tool that merges all the screens and it works fine, it just takes a bit of time to do it, possibly there are other easier variants..
Joseph YearbyJoseph Yearby
Hello, I hate powerpoint because it is quite hard and unclear, there are many other applications for this, mostly free, even from the browser this can be done, I usually prefer to use this source do my PPT presentation (https://edusson.com/do-my-powerpoint-presentation) because it is quite simple and doesn't take much time (for me this matters because I go to work after college). It has already saved me many times, moreover, already all my colleagues use it because the presentation we are going to do does not teach us anything but simply takes up our personal time; I prefer instead of this work to learn something interesting for the work I will do in the future.