function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
abhishek singh 497abhishek singh 497 

need to send community user email of email change when his email is changed.

Hello Team,
I am working on Community and I had one requirement where on contact email change, email of user and username also changes.
I have done this with the help of trigger and it's perfectly working fine. So what I have add-on requirement that user whose email has been changed should get some confirmation email.
I have read some blogs where there is no such standard functionality by salesforce as far now like when the inactive user becomes active he gets
"welcome to the community email"  
Do we have any workaround for it or someone has encountered a scenario like this? Please share your inputs.

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
"welcome to the community email"   will go only if the user is deactivated and activated again ..

If you wanted to sent simply an confirmation email , you can able to do it using the wokrflow . 

But the quesation is when user changes an email do you want to deactive until user confimrs emails 

Thanks for the reply.
So we get an email when the user is deactivated??

But the question is when a user changes an email do you want to deactivate until the user confirms emails -----> is this possible??
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
You need to implemenet complete custom code for this .. i guess its possiable with code
You have any code for it??
It will be helpful to understand.
Thanks.