function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mahmood ButtMahmood Butt 

Attempt to de-reference a null object - rollup helper

I am trying to delete a cases that were created during testing in Production, we have setup rollup helper on Cases, and Realtime rollups enabled. Deleting a test case results in the following error:

There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "Apex trigger RHX_Case caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: RHX_Case: execution of BeforeDelete caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object: Trigger.RHX_Case: line 3, column 1"

Changing the rollup helper setting doesn't appear to work either, when I deactivate them. How do I deactivate the rollup helper trigger?
User-added image
RahulRahul
Deactivate the same trigger in the sandbox, and push it back using changesets in production. There is no need to push test class again, because there might already be a test class in production for that trigger, just push the deactivated trigger from sandbox to production and it will get deactivated in production