function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jasonmuldoonjasonmuldoon 

Salesforce1 app navigation issues

I have VisualForce page and inside that, I loading the canvas app with external URL.

Now when I access the Accounts tab in the Salesforce1 app and from there when I click on any of the Account it will redirect me to the Account Record Detail page which is the expected behavior. After Account Record Detail page is loaded when I click on my custom VisualForce page which loads my custom app it will open it in details modal which are also expected behavior.

But now when I click on back to go back to account details page. it takes me back to the record detail for an instant and then immediately redirects back to the custom VisualForce details page where I was previously. And tap on the back button again. I will now be redirected to the Account List View instead of the Account record detail page.

Now from Account List View if you click again on the same account that you had just accessed. This now still displays the custom VisualForce details page. The only way to get to the detail screen is to navigate to another account detail before returning to this account or to re-start the salesforce1 app.

This is happening for both iOS and Android app.

Can someone please help me to understand that is it the implementation issue on my side or is it the navigation issues on Salesforce1 app side?