function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Abhijeet BakareAbhijeet Bakare 

formula criteria to trigger an email from process builder if the field are miss matched

Hi,

I am trying to write formula criteria to trigger an email from process builder if the fields are miss matched.

I have two fields (picklist) [Entitlement].Cloud_Services_Routing__c & Managed_Service__c(Checkbox).

I would like to trigger an email from process builder when the below criteria is met.

If the value of “Cloud Services Routing” is “Y” and “Managed Service” is not checked
If the value of “Cloud Services Routing” is (“N” or blank/null) and “Managed Service” is checked

Can you please help me to build a formula so that I can use it to trigger the email.

Thanks in Advance!
Abhijeet BakareAbhijeet Bakare
Thank you, Neeraj! that worked well.

However, I only want to send an email if this case is newly created or if someone made a change to these fields on the case object
Neeraj Singh 55Neeraj Singh 55
Hi Abhijeet,

Use this for new and update case.

((ISPICKVAL([Contact].Cloud_Services_Routing__c ,"Yes") && ([Contact].Managed_Service__c = False)) || (ISPICKVAL([Contact].Cloud_Services_Routing__c,"No")|| (ISPICKVAL([Contact].Cloud_Services_Routing__c, Null ) && ([Contact].Managed_Service__c = True )))) && ISNEW()

gaurav gupta 253gaurav gupta 253
use IsChanged in ProcessBuilder to trigger only when these field changes..