function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Martin TamaguskuMartin Tamagusku 

EndPonit Outbound Message

Hello everybody,  its my first time dealing with outbound messge and my first time with web service.
I need know if its posible to set a local endpoint, i.e if my endpoint can be a localhost direction. If it is possible can give some tutorial?

Thx.
Best Answer chosen by Martin Tamagusku
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati

You cannt able to connect to localhost using webservices or outbound message using salesforce..

You cannot use local host on salesforce. Your service had to be exposed on the internet. A quick and easy way to expose the local host to the internet would be using ngrok .
ngrok allows you to expose a web server running on your local machine to the internet. Just tell ngrok what port your web server is listening on.

All Answers

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati

You cannt able to connect to localhost using webservices or outbound message using salesforce..

You cannot use local host on salesforce. Your service had to be exposed on the internet. A quick and easy way to expose the local host to the internet would be using ngrok .
ngrok allows you to expose a web server running on your local machine to the internet. Just tell ngrok what port your web server is listening on.
This was selected as the best answer
Martin TamaguskuMartin Tamagusku
@Raj Vakato, Thanks alot. I will check this way. Maybe I will continue asking about outboun message and webservice circuit.

Thx.