function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
inaie fowlerinaie fowler 

Access Database Recovery

If you want to recover deleted record from MS Access, then try best for Access is a access recovery tool that can easily
 repair and recover corrupt MDB and ACCDB database file of MS Access. This software has simple GUI so that even a novice 
use can also run this application for repairing damaged access database file. I have used this software many times. So, I 
strongly recommend to use this great tool.
Download link :-  http://www.filesrecoverytool.com/access-file-recovery.html

Palak Gupta 68Palak Gupta 68
I have recently used the Cigati Access Database Recovery Tool which helped me to repair and restore the corrupt and damaged MS Access Database. Apart from this, it also facilitates fixing data misalignments and header issues with the help of the MS Access Database Repair Software. Also, this utility allows users to recover the data from the corrupt MDB and ACCDB files. I was able to perform the dual recovery modes that helped me to recover the data from severely corrupted database files. It is embedded with some additional features such as saving the Access database as Schema or with Schema Data, recovering OLE/MEMO data, restoring Tables, Queries, Reports, Forms, & Index, etc. This advanced utility is superiorly designed with the latest algorithms that make it compatible with all the latest versions of the Windows operating system including Windows 11.