function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Robert GallahueRobert Gallahue 

Process Builder - Update related record field upon record insert and when condition is met

Didn't expect to get hung up on this but I can not find the answer to this question. I created a Process Builder that updates a related record field (on the Opportunity object) when a record is created (Case Materials custom object) and when a specific field on the Case Materials object is changed. By setting it up to have it update when the field is changed i can't seem to also get it to update when the record is created. Any ideas on this oneUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Alfonso de la Cuadra MartinezAlfonso de la Cuadra Martinez
I was cheking the screens of your PB, and the only thing that I can see is in "The criteria of the action group". Did yu try with an equal operator instead of Is changed? 

I hope this is helpful for you
Naveen KNNaveen KN
I see everything is fine. It should work in case if you are changing some field in case materials object and its value is an opportunity. Check in case if you activated the latest version and also try to setup the debug logs for the process and see up to which step it is executing. 

Naveen