function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SalesforceLearnerNewbieSalesforceLearnerNewbie 

using the id of a dictionary and create a vf page and controller for it

I have a dictionary like this:

{information=({id=73dndfie, valid=false, words=I wish to claim, task=()}, {id=8dfhdfw223, valid=true, words=get all the values for my computer, task=({id=1op8273, data={value=something, idea=Not sure will continue、}, task=emailing})}

I am wondering how can I create a VF page that will print the "words" when "valid" is true. Example, we have one valid data with id = 8dfhdfw223. Each ID is specifically for each dictionary set, meaning that id = 8dfhdfw223 has all the value for 

words=get all the values for my computer, task=({id=1op8273, data={value=something, idea=Not sure will continue、}, task=emailing}

My point is, I wanted to create a VF page that will print the words based on this ID on the page and then this ID value will be stored in a controller. The controller can then use this ID for an external API. Example, https://external.api.com/8dfhdfw223 will give us 

words=get all the values for my computer, task=({id=1op8273, data={value=something, idea=Not sure will continue、}, task=emailing} too. 

I have been researching for a while but could not find the right way to store the ID into the controller while using repeat to print the value - I am using repeat because sometimes we have more than one words dictionary in this ID. Example, we have words x 3 within this ID. 

I tried in VF page using repeat 

<apex:repeat value="{!id}" var="i" />
but then if I use "{!i}" it will only print the ID and not the words. I am wondering how can I achieve this while at the same time also passing the value of the ID back to controller. The reason I want it to be passed back because I need to create a link on this word based on this ID and then when pressed it will show information related to this ID .

SalesforceLearnerNewbieSalesforceLearnerNewbie
Can anyone assist me in this please, its urgent.