function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rima khanrima khan 

Report that shows historical trends by contact?

I've been learning SF over the last few weeks as a hobby. Specifically, I'm using NPSP and quite a few campaigns, representing yearly activities.
What I'd like to do is run a report of my contacts that shows their participation rate in these annual events. E.g. the columns of the report would be the different campaigns so if I read across for each contact, I could see which campaigns each person participated in.
Is something like this possible? I found a report that gives me all the detail, but one line per person per campaign. That's not as convenient for finding trend data easily.
A secondary question/option would be: I listed each campaign under a parent campaign. Is there a way to show the number or percentage of child campaigns a contact participated in?
Best Answer chosen by rima khan
manasa udupimanasa udupi
Hi Rima,

Just tried out few Report capabilities and hope that helps:)

1. Try grouping by contact name so that it shows the the list of the campaigns attended by each member
2. Try using a chart (i have used Pie chart below) in the chart settings you can even enable show wedge % 
3. Sort (Ascending or Descending) by Member First Associated Date or Member first responded date, that will tell you when a contact participated and the gap between their activity
4. To answer your last question, you can use filter, "Parent Campaign ID" not equals to "" - This will display all the child camaigns (long with Count) that your contacts attended. in the last column you can see the corresponding Parent Campaign

User-added image

All Answers

manasa udupimanasa udupi
Hi Rima,

Just tried out few Report capabilities and hope that helps:)

1. Try grouping by contact name so that it shows the the list of the campaigns attended by each member
2. Try using a chart (i have used Pie chart below) in the chart settings you can even enable show wedge % 
3. Sort (Ascending or Descending) by Member First Associated Date or Member first responded date, that will tell you when a contact participated and the gap between their activity
4. To answer your last question, you can use filter, "Parent Campaign ID" not equals to "" - This will display all the child camaigns (long with Count) that your contacts attended. in the last column you can see the corresponding Parent Campaign

User-added image

This was selected as the best answer
rima khanrima khan
Try grouping by contact name so that it shows the the list of the campaigns attended by each member
3. Sort (Ascending or Descending) by Member First Associated Date or Member first responded date, that will tell you when a contact participated and the gap between their activity https://thegadgetwire.com/tencent-gaming-buddy/ https://thegadgetwire.com/tutuapp/ https://thegadgetwire.com/appvalley/

wow thankyou so much!